The Vacaville Ballet Company is a California 501(c)3 non-profit public benefit educational organization. Through the VBC School, we aim to achieve our mission to encourage arts education in Solano County. The VBC School was established to teach ballet and related dance disciplines, creating an inclusive environment to welcome all who are interested in developing their love of ballet. We encourage you to get involved in the arts in any way you can. It’s vital to the development of well rounded young individuals and fostering a sense of community.
© Nikki Castagneto Photography
The Vacaville Ballet Theatre Dance Company is California nonprofit 501(c)3 public benefit educational organization which is subject to the provisions of the California Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law. We maintains a policy of non-discrimination with regard to gender, ethnic background, race, and religion. We value the richness of our diversity. All activities and affairs of this corporation are conducted under the direction of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors are responsible for upholding the company bylaws and promoting the company’s mission. The Board of Directors meets monthly in closed sessions, however meeting minutes are available to the public upon request. Company members and their family can request a meeting with the Board by emailing their request to email@example.com
The Vacaville Ballet Company is proud to offer several outreach programs, including our student matinee performances which offer students around the area the opportunity to see a live ballet production at minimal cost – an opportunity many would never have the privilege of experiencing otherwise.
- To maintain a company of youth artists to give regular public performances in dance;
- To establish a school to teach ballet and related dance disciplines in professional programs for both children and adults, and to also provide instruction in dance for the general public;
- To create within the company a scholarship program to aid talented dancers who would otherwise be unable to study dance;
- To create an inclusive environment and encourage interest in dance among children in the community, including traditionally underrepresented groups by giving lectures and dance demonstrations in the public schools; and
- To promote arts in the community.
As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of our donors and the dedication of our hard working volunteers. Together, we are able to present annual Winter and Spring productions, offering local dancers the opportunity to participate in a semi-professional level production and providing the community the opportunity to attend these productions without travelling far. Over the past 20 years, the continued support of the Vacaville community also allows us to provide scholarships to our dancers based on need